Because one list just wasn't enough... I'm back for round two!! :)
Here was part one, in case you missed it!
1. Flip Cam. I know, I can shoot pretty good video on my camera, but I just love the idea of a pocket-sized video device!
2. Voluspa candle in Goji Berry. This candle reminds me of an Anthropologie that Luke & I visited in Boulder, CO. The entire stored smelled like this candle - it reminds both of us of one amazing trip that we took together. It would be nice to have some of these candles in our new house now :)
3. Waffle Maker. Can you believe that we don't own one of these already!? Seeing as Luke & I are huge breakfast fans, we need to add this to our life soon.
4. Wine Tower. Being the wine lover that I am, it's safe to say that this will get some good use in our house!
5. Curtains, hanging ceiling lamps & paint. We need to spruce up our dining room & I think this will do the trick!
6. A Norfolk Terrier. This is the dog that we've both been wanting! We're hoping for a Christmas Puppy :)