It's no big secret that I love me some nail polish. My nails are always painted & I could pretty much open my own nail salon with all the colors in my collection. I always love rounding up new shades at the start of each season, too. Here are some of my favorites for fall...
1. OPI - Dutch Tulips. I think that every collection needs a red (just my opinion). It's classic. Dutch Tulips is my all-time fav from OPI with just a little bit of added pink.
2. OPI - Every Month is Oktoberfest. I love the deep purple with lots of sparkle. This color looks different depending on your lighting conditions.
3. OPI - Berlin There, Done That. I'm currently wearing this color right now. It's the perfect muted grey that goes with almost every outfit I own.
4. Zoya - Petra. One of my favorites from Zoya. I love this dark, creamy & smoky look.
5. OPI - My Very First Knockwurst. I love this rosy nude shade - I imagine this going perfect with my cream colored scarf & matching knit hat :)
What are some of your favorite colors for fall? Please share! :)