I've been seeing quite a few people share 5 things about themselves, I wanted to do the same. Here it goes!
1. I really don't share a lot of information about myself. I usually stay pretty surface level with the amount of personal information that I put out there. I'm afraid that people might think I'm weird or something :). But, I thought this "5 things about me" exercise would be good to help me step out of my comfort zone a little bit.
2. I love photography like nothing else. It's one of my greatest passions. My friends tell me all the time that my photos are amazing & I should go professional. While their compliments are very sweet & really do mean a lot to me... I think the exact opposite most of the time. I am overly critical of myself & I think that I need so much improving & need so much more practice before I could ever consider that. It definitely doesn't stop me from snapping away at everything in front of me though :)
3. I don't know if I want kids in the future. I'm not saying that it's definitely not going to happen, but the thought of having kids right now absolutely scares me to death. We most definitely don't have baby fever - we have the opposite. Luke & I are very happy with our lives right now & we're too selfish to give that up. Sometimes I wonder if that feeling will ever go away...
4. I want to travel the world & take Luke right along with me! The only foreign counties that I been to are Canada & Mexico though. Luke & I have huge dreams of visiting many places in Europe but it never seems like we can afford it. It won't stop us from saving up & making it over there one day though!
5. I love food & cooking is another one of my passions (right behind photography... maybe that's why I love photographing food so much!). I try to cook dinner for Luke & I almost every day of the week. I'm always trying out new recipes & perfecting old favorites. Cooking is my favorite way to unwind after a long day at the office, or relaxing on the weekends. There is nothing more satisfying than a delicious home-cooked meal.
What are 5 things about YOU? Do share! :)